1 digital support agent in Europe with application support experience required, as well as some additional technical competences:
Required: .NET v. 4.7, MS.SQL
Preferred: Sitecore knowledge, Zola, Unicorn
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide assistance, advice and level 2 technical support for RC markets on:
– global digital solutions deployed by the client’s Digital Factory,
– the CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) part of local digital solutions,
in order to advise, prevent or solve problems of use or operation encountered.
- Regularly check market requests on Zendesk and analyze their severity.
- Carry out a regular review of tickets awaiting customer response or escalated to external support (level 3)
- Accurately qualify and resolve incidents related to platforms, integrations with other solutions or the customer environment.
- Escalate urgent unresolved issues quickly to the Business Care technical specialist or level 3 experts.
- Record a history of requests in order to keep the traceability of requests by taking particular care of communication reports.
- Enrich the Zendesk Help Center by sharing the problems encountered as well as their resolution method.
- Promptly inform the manager of urgent requests or requests whose deadline does not correspond to the agreed SLAs
- Ensure downward communication to markets in the event of platform or infrastructure incidents.
- Capture ideas for digital platform improvement, consolidate them and assist with their prioritization carried out together with the product teams.
- Carrying out all of these tasks according to the quality and deadline requirements set by the client’s SLAs.
- 1-3 years of experience (Junior), preferably with a solid background in digital / IT support
- Excellent communication skills; a proactive approach to collecting all required details for issue investigation and managing different experts to support with issue resolution
- Ability to work in tight deadlines if needed / occasionally under pressure
- Advanced levels of French and English (spoken and written); other European languages would be a plus
- Good understanding of incident management and request management process best practices
- Good understanding of problem management, change management and knowledge management best practices
- Previous experience with ticket management systems (Zendesk, ServiceNow or others)
- Previous experience with development task management solutions (Azure DevOps, Jira etc.)
- Solid understanding of web technologies and digital application architecture
- Previous experience with e-commerce solutions
Previous experience with working in an international environment with multiple markets