Job Type: Full Time
Strong knowledge of the Scrum work approach.
Ability to share it with the team, project managers and stakeholders
- Experience as a Scrum Master at least 1 year
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Facilitate Scrum meetings for optimal results (Grooming, Sprint Plan, Sprint Review, Retrospective)
- Facilitate team meetings for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Document meeting minutes and make sure that what was discussed and decided is clear for everybody involved and there are no unclarities
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team. Facilitate team activities. Support a team. Improving development process and optimise value flow. Removes waste.
- Arrange na d facilitate daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Close collaboration with Product Owner. A supporter of the product owner. Help product owner to have the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Transparency and visibility.
- Coordinate work with other ScrumMasters.
- Help identify and improve minimum agile standards and processes.
- Reporting of KPI, analysis of achievements and problems.
- Root cause analysis to improve an efficiency of the agile team.
- Coaching and mentoring of the team and the product owner.
- Improve communication in & outside of the team.
- The leader of scrum ceremonies.
- Board analysis and identify measures. Change agent.
- Help identify and improve team rules.
- technical knowledge for being able to understand the technical discussions and tasks for a better facilitation
- German: min. B2, English