Job Location: Bucharest
The OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) team provides implementation and technical support for OCP platform and integration with DevOps tools.
- Ensure availability, reliability, and performance of OpenShift/Container Platform.
- Coordinate, escalate, resolve, and close any service request, incident, problem, and change management issues assigned to the team.
- Perform patching, software implementations, and upgrades to RedHat OpenShift technologies.
- Worked varied schedules including on-call responsibilities through a team rotation.
- Automation of operational tasks. Identify and contribute to automation activities. Implement automation that will support regular operational activities – patching, health checks, application operational tasks etc.
- Provides technical expertise in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise
- OCP Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 5+ years in a technical role or equivalent
- 5+ Years Linux, Windows, Networking, and/ or Storage expert
- Hands on experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud products
- Administration experience of Redhat OpenShift v4.x
- Strong DevOps/ CI/CD process architecture/engineering
- Familiarity with scripting, NFS/SAN, DNS. Proficient operating in a VMware based infrastructure
- Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and Software issues
- Familiar with database, middleware technologies
- Network familiarity as well as general application delivery and routing concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana opensource monitoring solutions
- Experience with Redhat DataGrid and/or Redis in-memory data store
- Strong understanding of load-balancing, DNS and networking expertise
- Red Hat, AWS, Azure, Google, or IBM Cloud Certified Architect certification
- Build and development technologies like Maven and Jenkins
- Automation and management technologies like Puppet, Chef, or Ansible by Red Hat
- Version control technologies like Bitbucket and Git (GitHub or GitLab)
- Solid understanding of Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk.