Job Location: Bucharest
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide technical support for DG Taxud applications and services
- Participate in the 24/7 on-call activity which provides out of business hours support, including evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays if needed
- Ensure that the KPI’s are maintained according to the existing Service Level Agreement
- Administer consolidated server applications across several different platforms and operating systems (Linux, Windows) – good knowledge of Linux
- Installation of software, patches, service packs, performance tuning on Linux servers following Change management process
- Contribute to all processes in his area of activity: Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Capacity Management, Deployment and Testing
- Collaborate with involved teams in the following areas: check and update operational procedures; check and update scripts developed for work optimization and automation; deployments, patches, updates or rollback procedures.
- Collaborate with other infrastructure engineering personnel to assess infrastructure changes and other client requests
- Create and maintain documentation such as exploitation manuals, working procedures, deployment reports and other reports requested by client
- Provide support in performance monitoring, reporting, problem identification, management, and resolution.
- Work in close cooperation with the technical management and application management functions of the organization