Project description :
- Application Management Services on Governance Function [GF] structure in UCS – mainly focused on Compliance & Audit controls/Applications.
- GF ensures the implementation and evolution of the ICT solutions architecture, for Audit & Compliance Competence Lines, fulfilling both regulatory and managerial business requirements.
GF is responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining ICT solutions for supporting main Compliance regulations and Audit topics including calculation and the monitoring of key indicators for all regulations (i.e. AML, MAD, MIFID , COI etc.), coherently with local and international regulations.
- Solution based on open system (Application Servers Windows, SQL Server 2012, Front-end Linux Servers)
- 1 Environment – multitenant for UCI SPA, UCB AG, UC BA, Croatia\
There is a complex feeding system based on Mainframe and Open solutions.
The 3rd party software of SIA EAGLE Insider List Management System QLM is a group wide application for managing Watch List cases with insiders, according to Market Abuse Regulation. This is a monitoring application, using issuer and instrument data from GIPS and employee data, coming from UCB AG (SAP P02 and phone book), UCI SpA (SAP P04 and phone book), UCBA (SAP BA and phone book), UC Croatia (HR DB Croatia), UCDS (SAP P02 and phone book), UniCredit Services (SAP P02 and phone book) as well as instrument/ issuer data. The end users on the main application are Compliance users from UCB AG, UCI SpA, UC BA and Zagrebacka Banka (Croatia). Furthermore there is a business portal for all employees of UniCredit Group.
- Monitor the jobs 5×8 (batches, scripts, tasks, procedure) and in case re-run batch failed
- Monitoring systems and services availability (space, load, resources, utilization)
- First level log analysis
- Continuous monitoring of SLA, KPI and cut-off
- Performance reporting
- Incident management
- Monitoring of the incidents
- Escalating process to address incidents also to third parties suppliers (such as VTS, SIA,…)
- Solving incidents
- Incidents statistics
- Application management
- To monitor daily the input and the output files and to ensure the expected operation of the application
- To support/to close the final users request contacting, in case, the application’s Vendor
- To deploy or to support the deployment of patches and releases
- OS: z/OS, Windows, Llinux
- Environment: X-Frame platform, DB2 database, Stored Procedures DB2, SQL server
- Programming: Java
- Senior Functional Analyst, SeniorTechnical Analyst and Developer advanced