- Backend: Java 8, Spring framework( including SpringBoot), Hibernate, Cucumber, Junit, Mockito, Kafka
- Frontend: angular 4, css, html, bootstrap, typescript and karma + jasmine for tests
- Database: Oracle(SQL), Postgres(nice to have)
- Linux: hands-on experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Dev/Ops(nice to have): Experience working with DevOps principles including creating/using CI/ CD pipepline
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers
- A curious and fast learner
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation
- Team player interested to be part of a senior team of talented developers
- Opened to learn new software development processes, like test-driven developing or domain-driven design
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities(including learning technologies and products from the IBM WebShere portfolio)
- Fluent in English
- Performed analysis activities including requirement clarifications, documenting use case
- Actively involved in the functional and technical discussion with the client
- Performed estimations based on industry widely known of project specific methods and tools
- Create and implement technical software solutions and perform product integration (including unit testing, integration and system tests)
- Actively involved in all the project stages(analysis, design, implementation, test/acceptance) when required
- Perform code review and provide technical mentoring for the junior developer
One of the biggest European banks has a program to rewrite and renew 15 of its Legacy applications using new technologies.
The technologies used will be: Angular 5, 6 or newer for the Front End side, Java 8, Spring for the Back End side.
The development tests, testing teams, business analyst and project manager are from Romania (Bucharest and/or Timisoara). The customer is located in Paris, France.
The time horizon for this program is 2022, but the contract will continue afterwards with projects using the same technologies.
Project methodologies used: Design Thinking, Domain-Driven-Design, TDD. Project management is full Agile/SAFE.
- Front End: experience with Angular 2 or newer
- Back End: experience with at least Java 8 , Spring, ORM concepts, SQL
French language knowledge is nice-to-have.