We are seeking for a new colleague in our team, to perform Angular Front-End migration application (to the latest Angular version). The position requires taking the best technical decisions from the operational perspective, from technology point of view, to scalability and, most important, security & privacy. Furthermore, since we are adopting a DevOps Culture, our focus is also on continuous learning and automation. The practitioner should have at least 3 years of experience on Angular.
• Perform the Angular 10 migration for a portfolio of 2 applications.
• Analysis for new functionalities/software changes: functional use cases and requirements, providing estimations – using the client estimation tool
• Design, development, testing of new functionalities and hot-fixes (unit testing)
• Software development is performed using the SCRUM(Agile) methodology or Waterfall (depending of the project)
• Communication with the project team and with the client
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Demonstrates complete software life cycle experience and design.
- Database: Oracle (SQL)
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Dev/Ops (nice to have): Experience working with DevOps principles including creating/using CI/ CD pipeline
- French language knowledge