- Support the Salesforce IT team in the study and implementation of new solutions (Outlook Integration, Lightning Sync, SHIELD, API, Eventogy, Sharepoint, BackUp Backup Solution…) as well as in the Refactoring of part of the current solution.
- Participate with the current Technical Leader in the study of new solutions of technical architectures, the design and the developments of the new functionalities, being force of proposal; implement and deploy reliable and stable solutions.
Participate in the implementation of good design and development practices.
- Architectural documents
- Technical and architectural studies on new solutions
- Design documents
- Code. Best practices in design and development. Technical analyses.
- Certification Salesforce: Admin, Dev…
- Salesforce Lightning
- Lightning for outlook
• Work on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation, Deployment ,Design, develop, test, document and deploy high level solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components
• Designing automated processes using Process Builder, Workflows, Approval Processes etc.
• Interact with technical and non-technical colleagues including business users
• Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Experience – minimum 3-4 years of Salesforce.com development (Sales and Service Cloud)
• Good knowledge of Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Lightning Components, Lightning for Outlook, Lightning Web Components, SOSL, SOQL and good understanding of governor limits
• Good communication skills
• Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
• Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration
Nice to have:
• Salesforce App builder and Salesforce Administrator Certifications
• Proficient in web services (SOAP or REST)