Job Location: Bucharest Cluj Napoca
Job Type: Full Time
3 Java developer
Java backend developer
- The Client Innovation Center (CIC) is looking for a java developer with backend experience excited to be taking a part of agile development to a new level and to work constructively as part of a team to satisfy the customers need in a form appropriate for a diverse audience.
- You will take part within the IBM team in the enhancement and development of an application portfolio in self-service / e-care domain, where end users are checking the invoice, reporting a technical issue and performing many other actions.
- Your daily activities will vary from technical analysis, design, development, testing to release changes. You will also troubleshoot issues as necessary while providing great customer service. You will also be able to learn on the job and develop your skills.
- Software development in an agile environment
- Review of business & functional requirements, translation into technical solution design
- Implementation of user stories including unit tests
- Handover to test team
- Good knowledge required in J2EE and Spring
- Good knowledge required in: Web-Services, REST-Interfaces
- Experience required in usage of BitBucket (or similar), collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams) and a build/make environment (Jenkins, Maven)
- Experience required in using coding guidelines, best practices, design patterns, frameworks and APIs.
- Experience required in creation, reviews, and maintenance of specification documents.
- Knowledge of Ionic
- Velocity templates
- Maven build
- JBoss wildfly
- Experience in agile methodologies